- Rural areas – to serve the needs of low income population.
- Environmentally sensitive and vulnerable areas – non pollution requirement such as forest reserved areas, national parks and tourist attractions.
- Lack of water or non possibility for sewage system areas.
- Disease problem areas.
- Natural disaster areas such as refugee camps.
- High ground water level areas.
- Large Events (Boom festival and more).
- Large event areas – where such as concerts, festivals, exhibitions and marathons.
- Schools, universities, sports arenas or stadiums, public and private recreational areas.
- Construction areas.
- Pilgrimage areas.
- Highway or country road rest areas.
- Pavements, beaches, lakes, river, camping sites, golf courses, etc.